Hey y’all! I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Atim. That’s pretty exciting for me. It’s an award exclusive to bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Here are the rules:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display your award.
2. Answer eleven questions that the blogger gives you.
3. Give eleven random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate eleven blogs you think are deserving of the award.
5. Let the blogs know you nominated them.
6. Give them eleven questions to answer.
I’m not going to do the last three because I was just nominated for a different award and then nominated other people. I’m trying not to be too obnoxious. I’m super excited though, so here are my answers!
Here are the answers to the questions I have been asked!
1.What has your experience as a blogger taught you?
My experience as a blogger has taught me there are a lot of people out there who feel a lot of similar things that I do. Also, it has taught me to believe in myself more. Blogging is therapeutic for me because it gives me an opportunity to look into myself and really dissect how I’m feeling.
2. Have you yet achieved any of the goals you had for your blog when you started it, if yes, what are those goal?
Yes! Well, kind of. I completed my internship in Savannah this summer and did my best to learn everything I can. I also have a whole lot more followers than I did when I started, which is pretty exciting for me.
3. What is your favourite quote and by whom?
I like a whole lot of quotes from Gossip Girl, some that matter and some that don’t. My current favorite is when Blair is talking to Serena about dating someone new and she said “You deserve to be with someone who would move mountains to be with you.” It’s not very original, but the sentiment is something I need to remember in my every day life because I am worthy and I do deserve someone who will love me in that way.
4. What is your favourite TV show?
GG obviously 😉
5. Who is your favourite author and why?
I’m not even sure I have a favorite author, which is kind of sad. The latest book I’ve really loved is Mindy Kaling’s autobiography so for now let’s say Mindy Kaling.
6. What is your favourite book incase you love reading books?
See the above answer!
7. If you had Three things to do before you died what would they be?
Spend a whole lot more time with my family, specifically my mom. Take a trip around the world and make sure that includes Africa so I can see the penguins in South Africa and go on a safari. Last, I would want to get married. I know that’s silly because I’m not dating anyone at the moment but marriage became such a big part of my hopes and dreams for myself that that is super important to me.
8. If you had to wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Leggings and a tshirt. Easy
9. What is your favourite music band?
The Naked and Famous at the moment
10. Cats or dogs?
11. Movies or series?
Okay, here are my 11 facts:
1. I totally just got back from getting a tattoo!
2. Rhinos are my favorite animals
3. Pink, green and purple are my favorite colors
4. All I’ve ever wanted to be (since the age that you actually start thinking about these things) is a journalist
5. My mom is my best friend and I miss her so much
6. I will graduate Aug. 14, 2016 and I’m super nervous and excited
7. If I had to pick any city for my first job it would be Seattle or Philly
8. Scary movies freak me out so badly I can’t even watch the commercials without getting freaked out then and then in the middle of the night when I think about it again
9. I love Twitter. It’s one of my favorite things about the growing world of new media
10. While I would pick leggings and a tshirt if I only had one outfit for forever, I usually am more comfortable in a dress than anything else.
11. I love snow but I get pretty tired of it real fast.