People often ask my proudest moment or my favorite moment or things like that and I would honestly have no idea. I don’t really like the “ists” because that requires me to remember every other moment in my life and decide whether it makes me more or less proud than the other moment. I do not feel that it is necessary to spend time deciding on that, so here are some proud moments in my life in not particular order.
- When I got the Congressional Internship
- When I got my internship in Savannah this past summer
- When I used to get ribbons for horse shows when I was younger
- When I climbed to the summit of that mountain this weekend
- When I finally learned to drive a manual
- When I finally got my license
- High school graduation
- (Soon to be) college graduation
- A whole lot of grades throughout the course of my history including but not limited to pulling out a B in economics this past semester and getting an A on my Mass Communications law final this past semester.
That only begins to scratch the surface, but those are some of my proudest moments.