So, obviously big things make me happy. However, it’s the little things that happen every day that I fine make me the happiest. So, here’s a list of some little things that make me happy.
- Driving fast with the windows down and the music loud
- Cool (ish ) days
- The first day of fall when you can finally wear a long-sleeved shirt without being weird
- Coming home and getting in your bed after a long day
- Perfectly chilled Dr. Peppers
- Texas Tech football and basketball
- New things (they can be silly things too, not just big purchases)
- Making other people happy
- Going on random adventures
- Handing out my business card
What makes you happy?