I LOVE tags. While it took me literally forever to do this one, I’m so thankful Whoops, My Bad nominated me. Thanks doll. PS-Check her blog out. She’s the bomb.com.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- For each of the five senses (or as many as you do) describe five of your favorite things having to do with that sense. AKA your five favorite smells, sounds, etc.
- Nominate five other people to do this tag.
Let’s do this thang y’all!
- My floor right after I’ve vacuumed it. A freshly vacuumed floor is one of life’s simple pleasures and I can’t stress that enough.
- My mama’s smile. She has one of the best smiles out there, so seeing her smile warms my heart. I hope someone else feels that way about my smile.
- Interracial couples. I LOVE interracial couples (and one day I’ll get around to blogging about them) but I love seeing them around. It makes my heart so happy.
- The way the sunset looks over the water when you’re out on a boat. It feels like you’re just in the middle of the actual sunset. It’s the most amazing thing.
- My niece and nephew smiling and dancing and giggling and just loving life. They are what joy looks like.
- The hand, arm, skin, etc. Of someone I love romantically. It’s been a while, but being able to reach over while driving or studying or watching a movie or whatever it is, is one of the best feelings in the world.
- Hugs from my family.
- When you just wake up and you’re perfectly warm and don’t have to get out of bed just yet. That’s not technically “touch” but it is a feeling.
- The feeling of a horse’s muzzle. I miss riding so much, and that’s one feeling I miss and love.
- In colorguard – catching hard. It’s another one of those things I miss, but knowing you caught hard because your hands hurt is a great feeling.
- The smell right before it rains. It’s heavenly.
- Warm Vanilla Sugar and Mahogany Teakwood from Bath and Body Works.
- Boy cologne.
- Fresh newsprint in the morning.
- Fires in the fireplace or out on a road trip. (Not like car fires, but like someone in the country has lit something on fire on purpose).
- Movie theater popcorn.
- Most everything my mama cooks.
- DR. PEPPER
- Crab/cream cheese rangoons
- Apple pie with vanilla ice cream
- Loud music with the thundering of the wind out my car’s windows in the background
- Voices of people who love me.
- Thunder when I’m at home all curled up and safe
- My niece and nephew’s voice. They’re just the sweetest
- Music 🙂
Ah. I love tags and I love my favorite things. What are some of your favorite things?
I tag… (only three because it’s my blog and I do what I want)
I hope you all have fun with this tag!