Oh WordPress community, how you know exactly what I need. Yesterday I was feeling pretty down about blogging. My views have been low, my giveaway hasn’t been popular and for some reason the followers screen was messed up so it looked like I lost 40 followers in one day – not good for my self-confidence.
Then, I wake up the next morning and Becca from How Do I Grown Up told me she nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Way to make my day!
She’s totally the bomb.com. Her blog is one of the newest I’ve followed and I’m already in love. She tends to say all the things I’m thinking – it’s good to know someone else feels the same. She’s real and blogs about all the fabulous lifestyle blog stuff I think someone should, so go check her out here!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Tell your nominees the good news!
Seven facts about me:
- I LOVE driving. I went to a university 10 hours away from my house and had to drive that at least four times a year, so I miss driving in a place where my commute to work is only like five minutes (although I love waking up late).
- I have this weird obsession with plants. I can’t have a pet in my apartment, so having plants feels like there’s at least some other living thing in my apartment with me.
- My colors of the moment are gray, black and gold, but it’s been hard to decorate my apartment because for some reason someone somewhere decided decorating should be the most insanely expensive thing in the world.
- I am almost 100 percent self-sufficient (with bills/financially) and I’m so stoked. My parents are phenomenal and have always made sure I have everything I need, but it still feels good to almost be fully operating as an adult.
- I’m an ESFJ but I’m a weird ESFJ. I am an extrovert around people I trust, but if not around people I trust then it’s hard for me to be out there and crazy. I’m good at making conversation but bars and stuff with new people is hard because I don’t know anyone well enough for them to have my back if something were to go wrong.
- I’m not really into drinking. It seems like everyone around me wants to drink like every weekend but not me. I don’t like thinking my mind is altered at all, I like being fully in control, so it’s hard for me to get into the drinking scene.
- My least favorite household chore is doing the dishes. Especially in my new apartment where I don’t have a dishwasher and so I have to wash everything by hand, bleh. Not my fav.
And now without further ado, I’d like to nominate:
- Ramblings of a Twenty Something
- Extraordinary Young Women
- Thoughts from a Twenty-Something Year Old
- Lazy and Hungry
- Lysse on Life