It feels like it’s been so long, but I think I’m really enjoying this emotional rest.
Blogging allows me to look into myself and determine why I do the things I do. That and the growth that comes with it is phenomenal, don’t get me wrong, but sometimes I feel like we just need quiet in our minds.
So I’ve been doing just that and let me tell you, it’s amazing.
So much of my life right now is focusing on me, focusing into me, and I feel like I’ve achieved so much self growth even in these past couple months. Recently I’ve been taking some time to just be quiet and still, and it’s been great.
I think I feel more at peace now than I ever have in my life.
And I promise I’ll tell you about it. I’m not sure if it will come this weekend because my friend is coming to visit and stay with me, but it will come.
I will write a huge post about where I’m at in life right now and the journey I’ve been on, but I don’t think it’s time yet and honestly I don’t feel like I can write anything other than random updates until I can write the big long one.
So, life updates…
- Like I said, my friend/second cousin is coming over to Yakima this weekend and I’m stoked. We’re going to eat BBQ and go see Professional Bull Riding and just have a great time. Steph and I are quite a bit alike, so that will be good.
- Last weekend I went out with some friends on Saturday night and got just a little tipsy. Something y’all may not know about me: I’m not a big drinker. There are maybe four nights each year that I actually have the desire to go out and drink instead of just a drink with dinner or something. Also, if I do decide to drink with whoever it is, it means I trust them, so it’s nice to have found people I feel like I can trust and nice to have had a night where I got to be a little crazy.
- My best friend’s wedding is at the end of the month and I cannot wait to see her and my other two best friends and my mom and dad will be at the hotel having their own little getaway while I’m there, so they’ve agreed to give me a quick hug 🙂
- The same aforementioned wedding friends and I are planning our next friend trip (I’ll blog about these too here soon) and we’re talking about A CRUISE. First, I’m stoked because I’ve wanted to go on a cruise with friends for like ever. Second, I’m stoked because long distance relationships need a set time where you’re going to see each other next. So if we can plan this by the wedding then we will have another time set to all be together and that just makes my heart full.
- I may have a crush on a boy… this is so dumb and I feel like a child and my Twitter rang last night proves it’s probably not what I should be focusing on but whatever.
I’m sure there are other things going on, but these are the highlights!
How have y’all been doing? What kinds of posts do you want to see when I finally make it back?